Communauté FUNNY Index du Forum
Communauté FUNNY
La Communauté funny est une multigaming de jeux pc

Communauté FUNNY Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How Can I Delete My Facebook Account Through Mobile ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Communauté FUNNY Index du Forum -> -> Les rencard du club
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
foupedah

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Can I Delete My Facebook Account Through Mobile Répondre en citant

How Can I Delete My Facebook Account Through Mobile
> DOWNLOAD

How I can delete all messages in Facebook? Answer this question Flag as. Note: to delete the entire conversation, select "Delete Conversation" from the Action menu instead of "Delete Messages" You'll be asked to confirm deletion. If you're sure, click "Delete Message." 7 Unarchive the conversation. That's it! Your Facebook account will be scheduled for deletion! Before doing this we highly suggest downloading an archive of your Facebook data so you have it. You can deactivate your account temporarily and choose to come back whenever you want. 3 Locate the conversation you wish to delete. Snapchat is kind of the same concept, with disappearing messages, but they can be saved and screenshotted (almost all messaging platforms can be screenshotted). ViewClose Comments (34) Help & How To Facebook Load More . Some of the things you do on Facebook arent stored in your account. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 1 Unanswered Questions How can I delete all messages on Facebook from an iPhone 7 plus? Answer this question Flag as. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Boost your social IQ with our Starter plan for only $3 per month * Smart content gets results * Billed annually No thanks, I'll keep on doing what I'm doing . From the top left corner of any page, tap the Menu icon. Cars Best Cars News Reviews Recalls Pictures AutoComplete Carfection Cooley On Cars Concept Cars Electric Cars The Best Affordable Cars Crossovers Electric Cars Family Cars Hybrids Luxury Cars Sedans SUVs .. Order iPhone X (Available Unlocked) iPhone 8 DEAL: Unlimited Text, Calls. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips Archiving makes it possible to revisit a conversation at a later date. Warnings Deleting a message or conversation from your inbox will not delete it from the inbox of anybody else involved in the conversation. Tap Account Settings in the menu that appears on screen. It looks like three lines on top of one another. Plans from $15 Forums Shop Toggle Search Search iPhone X iPhone 8 Apple Watch Series 3 Apple TV 4K iOS 11 Pokemon Go macOS High Sierra iPad Pro . Features Pricing Testimonials About Us Blog Log In . Before you do this, you may want to download a copy of your info from Facebook. While currently it is only possible to delete Facebook messages on your computer, you can archive messages from Facebook Mobile so they are out of sight until you can delete a message or the entire conversation later. From the list on the left, select the conversation that contains the message you want to delete from your archived conversations. If you don't think you'll use Facebook again, you can request to have your account permanently deleted. Instagram messaging allows you to delete your messages from both chats. Your conversation will be returned to your inbox.[1] You're helping people by reading wikiHow wikiHow's mission is to help people learn, and we really hope this article helped you. Now you are helping others, just by visiting wikiHow. Once a message or conversation is deleted, it cannot be undone. Rumors iPhone iPad Watch TV Mac How To Apps & Games Accessories Other Categories Forums Analysis Reviews Deals Newsletter Contests Android Central Windows Central iMore CrackBerry MrMobile Modern Dad Forums and Discussions iMore Forums Ask a Question New Posts Trending Discussions iPhone 8 iPhone 7 Plus iPhone 7 iPad iOS 11 iOS 10 Apple Watch Series 2 Apple Watch MacBook Pro Apps & Games Shop HOT ACCESSORY DEAL$ Digital Offers Best sellers New releases Cases and covers Chargers and cables Battery packs Screen Protectors Dev Center Log in or Sign up g+ t f y i r Tip us on News Mobile Nations 500M Consumers Reached Yearly Copyright 2018 Mobile Nations Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy Your Ad Choices Careers: Writer Dev Licensing External Links Disclosure Advertising Partner . Tap on More in the bottom navigation 5a02188284
how to hack someones facebook account for free no surveysfacebook login approval emailwhy does facebook app show oldfacebook cracker mobile downloadfacebook ton ausschalten beim chatcomo ficar offline no chat do facebook no celularfacebook java lg c199facebook windows live movie makerfacebook dislike button activationhow does facebook negatively affect society
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:37 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Communauté FUNNY Index du Forum -> -> Les rencard du club Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006